I got a call this morning from my mom, saying that our oldest cat was probably dying.
Maybe, MAYBE there’s a chance that it’s just something with his stomach and he’ll be okay but she can’t say for sure.
I saw him like this in my head when she told me…
Sorry guys, still spamming!
One night i couldn’t sleep, but then suddenly this image came up in my head. A shimmering hall and i was running, allmost flying through it.
I love imagination so much!!
Am i spamming too much yet?
SLOWPOKE IS MY SPIRIT POKEMON
Done and done~ I finished the shading today, and a whole lot quicker than i’m used to! I’m starting to suspect that i’m allways thinking way to complicated about coloring…hmn.
This’ll be the last time i’m using this kind of line art though, it costs too much time and it makes me way too up tight. So NOPE.
Also i don’t know how to sign my works anymore sob
Coloring practise doodle from a while back that i finished today.
Hell’s Gogoat. Honk Honk.
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
It started raining yesterday evening, one of those summer rains, and i suddenly felt the urge to go outside.
Standing on the roof, with a burning orange sun on the horizon and my clothes soaked. The sky a strange mixture of grey-blue and soft yellow. It was cool and the air smelled of wet earth.
Man, did that do my gloomy mood good…